Get the employment pass for better career opportunities in Singapore

If the entrepreneur wants to move to Singapore immediately after the completion of your company establishment, it is necessary to enter entrepreneurs only for them. Officially known as Singapore Enterprises, foreign business owners should apply for entrepreneurship pass instead of employment pass, if they are registering the company immediately after the application.

 However, if a foreign business owner is ready to wait for at least six months after joining the company, they can also apply to have an employment. Of course, during that six months the Singapore company needs to become operational and it can reach all the targets set out in the business plan. According to the above rules, if you cannot wait to go to Singapore, you have no choice but have to apply to have entrepreneurs.